Goot Wick Desoldering Braid
Product Code: CP-2515F
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: £0.99
Brand Name: Goot Wick
Model Number: CP-2515
Dimensions: 1.5m x 2.5mm
How to use:
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
- Only touch the grip and the pack of the desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so may result in serious burns!
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
- Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself and/or damage to the parts and PCB.
- Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB.
LimeTrace Electronics © 2017