The OLIMEXINO-STM32 is an Arduino/MAPLE like board which is based on the STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller. It is an open source hardware development board with the following features:
- STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller.
- DC-DC power supply allows power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and to enable applications which use the industrial power supply of 24VDC.
- All components work reliably in the INDUSTRIAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTRIAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILT-IN onboard charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed. It will then AUTOMATICALLY power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules such as RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected.
- Allows RTC - Real Time Clock.
- CAN with driver allows automotive applications.
- Micro SD card for data logging.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read accurately without picking up digital noise.
- Optionally if someone needs higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading, an Aref precise source is provided.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so that they can be easily accessed even when the boards have shields on them.
- All of the components are LOWER than the connectors, so that the shields don't interfere with them.
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables.
- The original Arduino design had a flaw in that it's connectors were not spaced at 0.1". To maintain compatibility we have the same spacing but we have added a 0.1" connector next to this, which customers can use with matrix or perforated boards.
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with a probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring.
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier.
Documents: OLIMEXINO-STM32 user's manual revision C, Installing Olimexino-STM32 Maple IDE
Schematic: OLIMEXINO-STM32 REV.D schematic